EHC partnered with Episcopal Community Services of Maryland (ECSM) on the expansion of the Club at Collington Square. A new, 1500 square foot commercial teaching kitchen was built on to the rear of the Club.
The kitchen provides job training for those wanting to enter the food service field; provides education for youth and adults on healthy food choices and preparation; and expands the current community food banks to provide fresh and healthful food to community members
experiencing hunger and a lack of food.
Architect | SMG Architects
Contractor | David Buckley Construction, LLC
Funding Sources | Maryland Bond Bill, The Abell Foundation, The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation, The France-Merrick Foundation, PNC